8. Concerns and problems
Some points to bear in mind
- This is an experimental system to check whether the
idea works. Expect something more polished eventually.
- You need a modern TeX setup (like
to get to grips with it.
- Quite a few flow objects and characteristics are not dealt with yet.
I will add support for more things as needed or requested.
- I do not have any objective check that what I think XSL FOs are
supposed to do is actually right :-}
- I have only worked so far with the TEI Lite (XML version) and
Docbook DTDs, and probably misinterpreted half of what they say.
Up: Contents Previous: 7. Sample files Next: 9. Things for LaTeX users to remember