Live long and prosper! Lessons from the TEI
5. Is the TEI still relevant?
- With XML everyone can create their own markup system and still
- In the Semantic Web, XML systems will all understand each
If we have
- historical data marked up with a Historical Markup Language
- linguistic data marked up with a Linguistic Markup Language
- metadata marked up with a Metadata Markup Language
how will we integrate resources or ask interesting questions?
Haven't we been here before?
Up: Contents Previous: 4. Today's question: Next: 6. Relevance 1