Using the basic TEI structural elements
22. Below the paragraph...
Within the elements already introduced, TEI offers plenty of scope
for mark-up of smaller components. For example:
- boundaries, such as page, column, or line breaks
- highlighting, emphasis and quotation
- editorial changes such as correction, normalization etc.
- names, numbers, dates, addresses...
- links and cross-references
- notes, annotation, indexing
- bibliographic citations
- words and other analyses
Up: Contents Previous: 21. Simple TEI Header for Punch Project Next: 23. Highlighting